Hematullah is an agriculture and computer specialist with over 7 years working experience in Afghanistan. He has designed, led and assessed different training and research projects and programs. He also attended different workshops and seminars at different places. He has good knowledge and understanding of Afghan history, culture, and society. Moreover, he has wide range experience in communications, including public relations, covering meetings, and reporting. He possess considerable initiative; self-Starter. He also has excellent writing and reading skills in English and enjoy working with different people and in multicultural environment.
He has strong interpersonal organizational skills, good skills of Computer in Hardware & software. He is a responsible person and can work independently. Hematullah is interested to use his knowledge and expertise. Hematullah is interested to use his knowledge and expertise serve as professional of agriculture, Information Technology and administration in different sectors and organizations in Afghanistan and other countries.
- 1997 – 2009 Graduated from Ibne Sina High School (ISHS), Kabul. Grade: A
- 2012.Jan.08 – 2013. Jan .08 Diploma Information Technology Anis Higher Education Institute(AHEI): Grade: A
- 2010 2014 Graduated from Agriculture Faculty, Plant Protection Department, Kabul University
- 2015 – 2017/Mar/29 Diploma in English Language Kardan University
- Operating system XP, Seven, Eight, Ten, Ubuntu
- Windows Server 2003 & 2008
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Publisher, project …)
- Network Engineering I, II
- Web site designs in (CMS) like Joomla! , Word Press
- Web page designs in Dreamweaver